mmc_test Correct xfer_size at write

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out why the broken write transfer tests in mmc_test
require the result to be -ETIMEDOUT, so that I can make dw_mmc pass
these tests. Perhaps somebody could explain.

I can understand for reads, that the controller is waiting for the start
bit on the data lines and so it can timeout after a while if it doesn't
see any. However for writes (as far as I can glean from the physical
layer spec and a logic analyser) the data response token which is
normally sent by the card in response to a write transfer is clocked out
immediately after the data so is either there or it isn't.

Have I misunderstood it or is -ETIMEDOUT just the error that is required
by convention when the data response token is not detected?

Thanks

James