RE: Problem when using SDIO interrupts on Nexus One

Hi Johan,

I had a look at the msm_sdcc.c and it looks like all the SDCC interrupts are
masked when driver goes into
Suspend. So when you say interrupts are getting missed it might be the case
that system is in suspend state.

To fix this, you can keep the SDIO interrupts enabled while going into
suspend. I have made a patch (attached with this mail) with this change.
Please give a try and let me know if it works for you or not.

Regards,
Subhash