About mmc delayed workqueue.

Hi. Chris.

I found some problem in mmc driver.  As you know, in nand trend, emmc
nand is used  booting device in embededd product.

It means that kernel, rootfs image is stored in emmc nand device. and
when rescaning mmc, mmc driver is working by delay work queue.

It can be cause "can not mount rootfs".  If  kernel mounting is faster
than mmc rescan, this problem would occur..

I changed to schedule_work instead of mmc_schedule_delayed_work. I can
make patch & test.

could you tell me your opinion ?

Thanks.