MMC maintainer

Hi all,

I've been considering volunteering to take over as MMC maintainer.
I mentioned this to my boss at OLPC, and he's willing to have some
of my OLPC hours each week allocated towards maintaining MMC, which
encourages me more.

So, here's my humble offer: I can take care of maintaining an MMC tree
for -next, keeping it working and tested, sending pull requests, and
making sure that patches are kept track of and reach the appropriate
places for review.  I wouldn't plan on changing patch workflow --
patches would still be submitted and responded to on the list.

I'm also interested in setting up automated testing to catch
performance and functionality regressions similarly to the Xorg
Tinderbox¹, which I run.  Aside from that, I'd be open to hearing
about what anyone else thinks is a priority to work on in the MMC
stack.

Let me know what you think, and if this sounds like a reasonable
idea then I'll work out a transition plan with Andrew.

Thanks,

- Chris.

¹:  http://tinderbox.x.org/
--