Re: Re: Re: SD Driver : FAT: FAT read failed (blocknr 8) in sd card error while removing sd card during writing

Hi Madhav,

I have change the card remove sequence as per latest kernel source
2.6.34 .... after changing this i face the same issue.... is there any
way to check card detect status at block layer ? or any other way to
avoid it ....

After removing card .... when i execute any command on board then also
i got below error messages :

FAT: Directory bread(block 3898) failed
FAT: Directory bread(block 3899) failed
FAT: Directory bread(block 3900) failed