Re: Re: Re: SD Driver : FAT: FAT read failed (blocknr 8) in sd card error while removing sd card during writing

I am using 2.6.30 linux kernel version ...
>>As i told you previously that you need to flush queue as soon as possible once you remove the card.
So once you remove card mmc_blk_remove() gets called which calls mmc_cleanup_queue() and it further intenally calls
kthread_stop()(stops thread which process requests).So compare the latest kernel version wrt your kernel version
and you will find the differences in card remove sequence so either you can backport these functions or change manually
sequence of these functions.