Question about GENHD_FL_REMOVABLE flag for eMMC cards...

 Hello,

I see a comment in the MMC block layer  drivers/mmc/card/block.c that
GENHD_FL_REMOVABLE  should not be set for MMC block devices.
How about the case of eMMC cards that are embedded on the chip.
In that case, the eMMC card cannot be removed nor inserted and so the
block device also cannot be removed.
I guess eMMC falls under the case that it is a permanent block device
and a permanent media.

How should this be set for this case? Please correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks,
Aparna.