RE: MMC_CAP_SDIO_IRQ for omap 3430

Maybe.

Do make sure all power management is shut down during initial testing.  The wake up mechanism for INACTIVE and OFF mode likely is not in place properly for MMC.  This will make you a bit late for servicing interrupts.  It seems unlikely you hit this issue yet, but you will.

To wake from OFF mode you will need to set up a GPIO wake from SDIO line.  Users I'm aware of so far (ti-wlan chips, etc) have used a separate gpio line for interrupts.

Regards,
Richard W.