Re: [RFC v2 1/3] migrate: new struct migration and add it to struct page

On 10/15/2015 11:09 AM, Hui Zhu wrote:
I got that add function interfaces is really not a good idea.
So I add a new struct migration to put all migration interfaces and add
this struct to struct page as union of "mapping".

That's better, but not as flexible as the previously proposed approaches that Sergey pointed you at:

 http://lkml.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1507.0/03233.html
 http://lkml.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1508.1/00696.html

There the operations are reachable via mapping, so we can support the special operations migration also when mapping is otherwise needed; your patch excludes mapping.