Re: Protection against container fork bombs [WAS: Re: memcg with kmem limit doesn't recover after disk i/o causes limit to be hit]

Here's the reason it doesn't work for us: It doesn't work.  It was
something like 2 YEARS since we first wanted this, and it STILL does
not work.  You're postponing a pretty simple request indefinitely in
favor of a much more complex feature, which still doesn't really give
me what I want.  What I want is an API that works like rlimit but
per-cgroup, rather than per-UID.