[Linux bug report] A bug breaking device drivers' fault isolation guarantees

Hi,
I'm Sihyun Roh, a security researcher at Compsec Lab, Seoul National University.
While testing NVIDIA GPU code, I discovered a minor mistake in the Linux kernel code. This issue can cause one process's fault to affect other processes, compromising the fault isolation guarantee. Given the potential security implications, I am forwarding this to the security team as well.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Thank you for your efforts in maintaining the Linux kernel code.
Sincerely,
Sihyun