[LSF/MM/BPF TOPIC] Memory allocation profiling

We would like to discuss the progress and new requirements for memory
allocation profiling [1].
The latest v2 version of the patchset is posted at [2] and we are
working on providing compiler support discussed at LPC 2023 [3]. The
goal is to discuss current state and direction as well as new
requirements from new potential users.

Kent Overstreet, Michal Hocko, Steven Rostedt, Johannes Weiner,
Matthew Wilcox, Andrew
Morton, Aleksei Vetrov, Pasha Tatashin, David Hildenbrand, Vlastimil
Babka, Roman Gushchin would be good participants.

[1] https://lwn.net/Articles/906660/
[2] https://lore.kernel.org/all/20231024134637.3120277-1-surenb@xxxxxxxxxx/
[3] https://lpc.events/event/17/contributions/1615/