Re: [1/2] mm: lock a vma before stack expansion

>> Would you like to take any further information better into account
>> for subsequent patch variants?
>
> All feedback is appreciated.

Thanks for such a positive response.

>                              The comments you provided so far seem to
> be nice-to-haves but not critical enough to post a new version of the
> patch IMHO.

I guess that our dialogue can increase the probability for more desirable improvements.

I got used to point items out which can affect also the development process
for Linux software components.
It seems that some contributors stumble still on difficulties to handle
presented patch review approaches in more constructive ways.

>             If something more substantial is found that requires a new
> version then I'll address your feedback there as well.

Will the chances grow to pick further recommendations, guidelines and
related change possibilities up?

Regards,
Markus