Re: [External] [LSF/MM/BPF BoF] Session for CXL memory

> On Jan 23, 2023, at 9:46 AM, Adam Manzanares <a.manzanares@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> On Sun, Jan 22, 2023 at 09:51:19PM -0800, David Rientjes wrote:
>> On Fri, 6 Jan 2023, Viacheslav A.Dubeyko wrote:
>>
>>> CC: LSF/MM/BPF mailing list. Sorry, missed the list.

>> I think this makes a lot of sense, thanks for suggesting it.
>>
>> Should this be a BoF or just a normal topic proposal?  I assume that there
>> could be several different topics of interest all related to CXL.mem.
>>

> +1 for a normal topic proposal.

By the way, Samsung SMDK (memory development kit) suggested memory model
in user-space and kernel memory subsystem modification. I assume that we need
to discuss the memory model and kernel-space modification. So, it could be one of
the CXL related topic. Could we expect that Samsung guys deliver a talk?

Thanks,
Slava.