Re: [syzbot] WARNING in do_mkdirat

On 11 Dec 2022 08:39:18 +0000 Al Viro <viro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> On Sun, Dec 11, 2022 at 03:56:12PM +0800, Hillf Danton wrote:

> > > How many times does it need to be repeated that ANY BUG REPORTS INVOLVING NTFS3 IN
> > > REPRODUCER NEED TO BE CCED TO MAINTAINERS OF NTFS3?
> > >
> > > I'm done with any syzbot output.  From now on it's getting triaged
> > > straight to /dev/null here.
> >
> > Calm downnnnnn Sir even if this is not the east ender style.
> >
> > Frankly no interest here at all wasting any network bandwidth just to get you
> > interrupted if it would take less than 72 hours to discover one of the beatles
> > you created. And actually more than double check is needed to ensure who
> > did that.
>
> 	The first iterations of the same suggestion had been a lot calmer...
> One of the earlier examples: https://lore.kernel.org/all/YzEJ2D8kga+ZRDZx@ZenIV/
> And I distinctly remember similar attempts from other folks.
>
> 	It's really a matter of triage; as it is, syzkaller folks are
> expecting that any mail from the bot will be looked into by everyone
> on fsdevel, on the off-chance that it's relevant for them.  What's

FILESYSTEMS (VFS and infrastructure)
M:	Alexander Viro <viro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
L:	linux-fsdevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
S:	Maintained
F:	fs/*
F:	include/linux/fs.h
F:	include/linux/fs_types.h
F:	include/uapi/linux/fs.h
F:	include/uapi/linux/openat2.h

 _> ls fs/* | grep ntfs
fs/ntfs:
ntfs.h
fs/ntfs3:
fsntfs.c
ntfs.h
ntfs_fs.h

Why not change what you really want to cover instead of complaining once more
and opting to triage?