Re: [syzbot] WARNING in do_mkdirat

On 11 Dec 2022 02:52:57 +0000 Al Viro <viro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> On Sat, Dec 10, 2022 at 06:30:22PM -0800, syzbot wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > syzbot has tested the proposed patch but the reproducer is still triggering an issue:
> > WARNING in done_path_create
>
> How many times does it need to be repeated that ANY BUG REPORTS INVOLVING NTFS3 IN
> REPRODUCER NEED TO BE CCED TO MAINTAINERS OF NTFS3?
>
> I'm done with any syzbot output.  From now on it's getting triaged
> straight to /dev/null here.

Calm downnnnnn Sir even if this is not the east ender style.

Frankly no interest here at all wasting any network bandwidth just to get you
interrupted if it would take less than 72 hours to discover one of the beatles
you created. And actually more than double check is needed to ensure who
did that.