RE: [RFC] Kernel Support of Memory Error Detection.

Last time somebody asked me if Linux was using ACPI RASF, I said "no". So it
is possible that current Intel platforms are no longer supporting RASF in BIOS.

Memory topologies have become more complex since RASF was created (I think
it dates back to ACPI version 4, or maybe 5). So I wonder whether it would be able
to handle a system where some part of memory was connected via CXL.

-Tony