Re: [patch 2/5] drivers/base/memory.c: indicate all memory blocks as removable

On 29.03.20 18:46, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> Please, David H - whatever you do with email is WRONG.
>
> Fix your completely broken email client. Stop doing this.

I'm really sorry this happened again - but I am afraid it's
not my email client that's broken :(

I've been using bare "git format-patch" + "git send-email" to
send out patches for years now, so I don't see what's wrong about that.

Now, I took a look at what arrived in my mail box (via cc) without
doing round trips through the RH mailing infrastructure and
what arrived via the mailing list:

What I received via CC (without anybody messing with my mail content):

[...]

And none of that "=" MIME crap.