Re: incoming

On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 17:55:24 -0700 Linus Torvalds <torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 3:31 PM Andrew Morton <akpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > - almost all of -mm, as below.
>
> I was hoping that we could at least test the THP locality thing? Is it
> in your queue at all, or am I supposed to just do it myself?

Confused.  I saw a privately emailed patch from David which nobody
seems to have tested yet.  I parked that for consideration after -rc1.
Or are you referring to something else?

This thing keeps stalling.  It would be nice to push this along and get
something nailed down which we can at least get into 5.4-rc, perhaps
with a backport-this tag?