Re: No memory reclaim while reaching MemoryHigh

Hi Stefan,

Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG writes:
anon 8113229824

You mention this problem happens if you set memory.high to 6.5G, however in steady state your application is 8G. What makes you think it (both its RSS and other shared resources like the page cache and other shared resources) can compress to 6.5G without memory thrashing?

I expect you're just setting memory.high so low that we end up having to constantly thrash the disk due to reclaim, from the evidence you presented.