Re: Caching/buffers become useless after some time

> Currently I fail to manage this, since I do not know how to do step 2.
> echo $PID > tasks writes into it and adds the PID, but how would one
> remove the wrapper script's PID from there?

any ideas on this perhaps?
The workaround, otherwise working perfectly fine, causes huge problems there
since I have to exclude certain processes from that tasklist.

Basically I'd need to know how to remove a PID from the mountpoint, created by

mount -t cgroup -o memory none $SOME_MOUNTPOINT
mkdir $SOME_MOUNTPOINT/A
echo 500M > $SOME_MOUNTPOINT/A/memory.limit_in_bytes

aka remove a specific PID from $SOME_MOUNTPOINT/A/tasks