Memory hotplug vmem pages

Hello Michal,

I've read a recent discussion about introducing the memory types for memory hotplug:
https://marc.info/?t=153814716600004&r=1&w=2

In particular I was interested in the idea of moving vmem struct pages to the hotplugable memory itself. I'm also looking into it for s390 right now. So, in one of your replies you mentioned that you "have proposed (but haven't finished this due to other stuff) a solution for this". Have you covered any part of that solution yet? Could you please point me to any relevant discussions on this matter?

Thanks,
Mikhail Zaslonko