PSA: migrating linux-metag to new vger infrastructure

Good day!

I plan to migrate the linux-metag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx list to the new
infrastructure this week. We're still doing it list-by-list to make sure that
we don't run into scaling issues with the new infra.

The migration will be performed live and should not require any downtime.
There will be no changes to how anyone interacts with the list after
migration is completed, so no action is required on anyone's part.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Best wishes,
-K

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux Wireless]     [Linux Driver Backports]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Yosemite Backpacking]