i.mx6 camera interface (CSI) and mainline kernel

Hello,

We use a custom imx6 based board with a canera sensor on it.
I have written the driver for the camera sensor, based on
the freescale so-called "3.10" and even "3.14" linux versions.

The camera works perfectly, but we would like to switch to
a mainline kernel for all the usual reasons (including being
able to contribute our fixes).

>From an old mail thread (*), I have found two git repositories
that used to contain not-yet-approved versions of mainline
imx6 ipu-v3 drivers :

git://git.pengutronix.de/git/pza/linux.git test/nitrogen6x-ipu-media
https://github.com:slongerbeam/mediatree.git, mx6-camera-staging

I have tried to compile them with the imx_v6_v7_defconfig, but both
fail directly at compile time. because of later changes in the
v4l2_subdev infrastructure, not ported to the those branches.
Can someone point me to compilable versions (either not rebased
versions of those branches, or updated versions of those branches,
or yet another place to look at). ?

Thanks in advance

Philippe

(*) http://linux-media.vger.kernel.narkive.com/cZQ8NrZ2/i-mx6-status-for-ipu-vpu-gpu

--
Philippe De Muyter +32 2 6101532 Macq SA rue de l'Aeronef 2 B-1140 Bruxelles