Re: Hauppauge WinTV-HVR2205 driver feedback

Sigh again

Did a module only build for the i2c-mux and got it into the currently running kernel with a force to bypass the no symbol version for module_layout error.. figured it was safe enough given it was the identical kernel config etc from the centos vault...

Anyway still failed.. though the module seemed to install and is showing with lsmod no dmesg barfs..
I'll try a full kernel build tomorrow..

Regards
  Richard Tresidder