Re: PCTV Triplestick and Raspberry Pi B+

On Sun, 5 Jul 2015, Patrick Boettcher wrote:

Your Intel platform is 64bit. I don't know the TripleStick nor the SI or
the EM28xx-driver but _maybe_ there is a problem with it on 32-bit
platforms. A long shot, I know, but you'll never know.

That was a very good point.

I installed the 32-bit version of the same OS (Debian 8, kernel 3.16.0, i386) and the result was a bit suprising.

In 32-bit I couldn't even scan a DVT-T transponder!  dvbv5-scan did Lock, but it didn't find any PSI PIDs.  So there is for sure a problem with 32-bit platforms.  And the DVT-T2 transponders didn't work either.

Maybe the Raspberry problem can be a Endianess problem?