Re: [ATTN 0/9] SDR transmitter API

On 06/05/2015 12:50 PM, Hans Verkuil wrote:
Hi Antti,

FYI: don't use ATTN as prefix: patchwork doesn't pick that up as a patch,
and if it doesn't appear there, then it is likely to be forgotten.

Can you repost it with the correct prefix? It's so much easier to process
for me if it ends up in patchwork...

Which is correct prefix?

Earlier I used PATCH RFC, but then I saw that ATTN:
[ANN] Report on the San Jose V4L/DVB mini-summit
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-media/msg76281.html

- Add 'ATTN' inside pull request subject line tp indicate that Mauro's (or some other maintainer's) attention is required. Should be limited to api changes, dependencies.

OK, it speaks only pull request, but that was patchset having API changes...

regards
Antti

--
http://palosaari.fi/