input_polldev interval (was Re: [sur40] Debugging a race condition)?

Sorry for the continued noise, but this bug/crash is proving quite difficult to nail down.

Currently, I'm setting the interval for input_polldev to 10 ms. However, with video data being retrieved at the same time, it's quite possible that one iteration of poll() will take longer than that. Could this ultimately be the reason? What happens if a new poll() call is scheduled before the previous one completes?

Best, Florian

--
SENT FROM MY PDP-11