Re: [sur40] Debugging a race condition?

Additional note: this happens almost never with the original code using
dma-contig, which is why I didn't catch it during testing. I've now
switched back and forth between the two versions multiple times, and
it's definitely a lot less stable with dma-sg and usb_sg_init/_wait.
Maybe that can help somebody in narrowing down the reason of the problem?

Best, Florian

--
SENT FROM MY DEC VT50 TERMINAL