Re: [ANNOUNCE] media mini-summit on March, 26 in San Jose together with ELC

On 02/19/2015 09:05 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> As discussed on our IRC #v4l channels and on the media ML, most of the
> core developers will be again this year in San Jose - CA - USA for the
> Embedded Linux Conference.
>
> There are several subjects that we've been discussing those days that
> require a face to face meeting.
>
> So, We'll be doing a media mini-summit on March, 26 (Thursday) at the
> Marriott San Jose.
>
> This time, Linux Foundation will be handling the subscriptions
> for the event, via their registering site:
> 	https://www.regonline.com/register/login.aspx?eventID=1623927&MethodId=0&EventsessionId=
>
> So, you need to register for an "add-on" option as shown below:
>
> [  ] Linux Media Summit:
> Please click here if you would like to attend Linux Media Summit.
> Media Summit is the premier forum to discuss the Linux multimedia
> development for webcams, audio and video streaming devices and
> analog/digital TV support at the Linux Kernel and its userspace APIs.
>
> Date: Thursday, March 26, 2015 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Pacific Time)
>
> If you're already subscribed to the event, you can login using
> the same URL, select your register and register for the Media
> Summit.
>
> I hope to see you there!
>
> Ah, as usual, we'll be using the media-workshop@xxxxxxxxxxx ML for
> specific discussions about that, so the ones interested on participate
> are requested to subscribe it, and to submit themes of interest to
> the mailing lists.

Please note that I posted a 'Request for topics' mail to the media-workshop
mailinglist. If you are interested in attending the mini-summit, and if you
have topics, then please subscribe to media-workshop mailinglist and post
your suggestion there.

You can subscribe to the media-workshop mailinglist here:

Regards,

	Hans