Re: [ANNOUNCE] media mini-summit on March, 26 in San Jose together with ELC

Em Thu, 19 Feb 2015 18:05:25 -0200
Mauro Carvalho Chehab <m.chehab@xxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> As discussed on our IRC #v4l channels and on the media ML, most of the
> core developers will be again this year in San Jose - CA - USA for the
> Embedded Linux Conference.
>
> There are several subjects that we've been discussing those days that
> require a face to face meeting.
>
> So, We'll be doing a media mini-summit on March, 26 (Thursday) at the
> Marriott San Jose.
>
> This time, Linux Foundation will be handling the subscriptions
> for the event, via their registering site:
> 	https://www.regonline.com/register/login.aspx?eventID=1623927&MethodId=0&EventsessionId=
>
> So, you need to register for an "add-on" option as shown below:
>
> [  ] Linux Media Summit:
> Please click here if you would like to attend Linux Media Summit.
> Media Summit is the premier forum to discuss the Linux multimedia
> development for webcams, audio and video streaming devices and
> analog/digital TV support at the Linux Kernel and its userspace APIs.
>
> Date: Thursday, March 26, 2015 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Pacific Time)
>
> If you're already subscribed to the event, you can login using
> the same URL, select your register and register for the Media
> Summit.

Forgot to mention, but if if you are already subscribed at the
ELC, please also go to the personal information on your registration,
as there are two additional information there that are related to
the Linux Media Summit.

Thanks!
Mauro