Re: DVBSky T982 (Si2168) Questions/Issues/Request

Hi,

It would seem to me that you are using application that are not
capable of handling frontends that do support multiple standards.
TVheadend 3.4.27 does not for sure. You will need to use the 3.9
series where you can define the wanted standard for each mux.

Also, w_scan needs to be fairly recent in order to support DVB-T2.
Many distros have too old versions included. DVB-T2 support was added
on July 2014.

Cheers,
-olli