Re: DVBSky T982 (Si2168) Questions/Issues/Request

>> It is increased to 70 ms already,.

A great I will test with this value and see if it is ok.

>> I don't understand what you mean. Likely you are not understanding how DVB-T and DVB-T2 works. There is transmitter which uses DVB-T or DVB-T2, not both standards same time. You have to select used standard according to transmitter specs and make proper tuning request. Driver could do DVB-T, DVB-T2 and DVB-C, but only one transmission is possible to receive as once per tuner.

I understand how the system works but I don't think I'm explaining the
problem very well :)

In tvheadend 3.4.27 I add two muxes, one DVB-T (64QAM 8K 2/324.1Mb/s
DVB-T MPEG2) and one DVB-T2 (256QAM 32KE 2/340.2Mb/s DVB-T2 MPEG4). I
can only receive DVB-T services and channel/mux information, not
DVB-T2.

I've tested with w_scan as well with the same result. It's almost like
it's not able to see any DVB-T2 muxes.

Sean.