Re: Can the patch adding support for the Tasco USB microscope be queued up?

My apologies, the other emails were sent to linux-uvc-devel, not
linux-media.

Do you want an attached patch file, or simply a diff in the body of the
email? I'm also not clear on what you mean by "correct Signed-off-by
line", I have very little experience with git, I've mostly used bzr.

Michael Hall
mhall119@xxxxxxxxx