Re: Can the patch adding support for the Tasco USB microscope be queued up?

On 02/16/2015 04:31 PM, Michael Hall wrote:
> This is now the 3rd or 4th email to this list requesting that this patch
> be merged in. If there is something wrong with the patch that needs
> fixing, please let me know and I will work on the fix. Otherwise I've
> lost interest in pushing to get it into upstream.

I can't remember ever seeing a patch for that posted to the linux-media
mailinglist.

The best way is just to post the patch to this mailinglist, check that it
appears in patchwork (https://patchwork.linuxtv.org/project/linux-media/list/),
make sure you keep the author and correct Signed-off-by line and it's
*guaranteed* that someone will look at it, and merge it or reply to it
if there are problems.

Mails like 'please pick up a patch from some other git repo' are very
likely to be forgotten due to volume of other postings. Patchwork won't
pick them up and that's what we all rely on.

So if either of you can just post this as a properly formatted patch,
then it will be taken care of.

Regards,

	Hans