Re: STK1160 Sharpness

(Where) can I find the the full list of the (key) differences between
SAA7113 and GM7113?

If it is not hard to do it, can anybody please implement it?
Unfortunately, I'm not very good with system drivers programming.

I'm interesting only in sharpness control because the image quality
(sharpness) during capture using CVBS input is bad (on my EasyCap
device). If I use S-Video input, the quality (sharpness) is better. It
is important to implement it, because the sharpness control
implemented in hardware (not in software, post-processing filtering).
Control of other parameters like gamma are also don't work, but I'm
not sure that gamma control is hardware (not software) implemented
(I'm not found any info about gamma in saa7113 datasheet).