Re: (bisected) Logitech C920 (uvcvideo) stutters since 3.9

I've add to change guvcview so that it now generates it's own
monotonic timestamps, kernel timestamps (uvcvideo at least), caused a
similar problem, e.g:
I would get a couple of frames with correct timestamps, then I would
get at least one with a value lower than the rest, this caused
playback to stutter.
I didn't had time to check the cause, but it has been like this for
quite some time now.

Regards,
Paulo