Re: Framerate is consistently divided by 2.5

Hi Laurent,

Even with "nodrop=1" the framerate is still stuck at ~12fps when it
should be ~30fps. I ran "/yavta -c -f Y800 -s 1280x960 /dev/video0" to
test the camera fps.

Here is the YAVTA output for nodrop=0: http://pastebin.com/bQZcJ0Fd
Here is the YAVTA output for nodrop=1: http://pastebin.com/cFYFUrvN

I used the following command to change the nodrop parameter (UVC is a
built-in kernel module):

echo 1 > /sys/module/uvcvideo/parameters/nodrop

I also tried enabling log for the uvcvideo module:

echo 0xffff > /sys/module/uvcvideo/parameters/trace

And here is the corresponding part of dmesg: http://pastebin.com/eWL3GbE1

There seems to be some errors in this log (e.g. Stream 1 error event
b5 e5 len 12.), but I'm not sure they could be the cause of issue or
not.

Thanks,
Isaac