Re: OMAP3 Multiple camera support

Hi Laurent,

What you are essentially saying is

CSI2A => Smart Sensor (YUV422)
CSI2C => Sensor that gives out RAW Bayer.

I guess this is a driver limitation? Am i correct?

Also, Can i have something like this?

SMART Sensor => CSI2A => H3A => MEM (Can i have this)
CSI2C => ISP => H3A => MEM

Can't i have H3A for both the pipelines?
Or

Can i enable H3A on the fly for both the sensors? One After the other?

Regards,
Sriram

--
Regards,