RE: vb2_reqbufs() is not allowing more than VIDEO_MAX_FRAME

Hi Hans,

> This patch is all messed up and doesn't apply.
>
> Check your mailer settings: it clearly replaced hard tabs by a space.
>
> Can you repost?

I tried to find out if I can change the mailer settings. Seems, that is the problem.

I tried using mutt, but, seems the configuration is missing.

If you have a simple method, on using mutt, I will send it from there, as, mutt is respecting the TAB spaces.

I didn't spend much time with it for time being.

Regards,

Divneil 		 	   		  --