RE: vb2_reqbufs() is not allowing more than VIDEO_MAX_FRAME

Hi Hans

> Hmm, I always wondered when this would happen.

:)

> In theory we could make the number of maximum frames driver specific, but
> it would be more trouble than it's worth at the moment IMHO.

You mean to say adding a new field in struct vb2_queue.

Hmm, I will nod yes, because, the requirement for me is no more than 64.

> Which driver are you using? Is it something that you or someone else is
> likely to upstream to the linux kernel?
It's again TSMUXER. There are new data types defined, and some other stuff.

I cannot commit on this, however, I am currently seeing this driver.

Regards,

Divneil 		 	   		  --