Re: bt878A card with 16 inputs

Sorry, after I write previous message, i found an settings in
zoneminder wich allow me to see multiple inputs on same device.
So now, my card work as expected! In fact i found two cards type that
work: 125 and 150.
But if is possibil to make something more specific to my card will be
nice to put on wiki!
What is unclear, why misssing from dmesg output any reference to gpio.
My card is something from Intotech Koreea.
Thanks!

Fratiman Vladut