Re: sound dropouts with DVB

> The mediaplayer is using a codec for decoding/unpacking the compressed
> digital stream.

Oh, I just see my TV provider sends two video streams for each channel,
a H264 encoded video stream and an MPEG2 video stream, both in each
channel.

No matter if a channel is HD or not, there is always a H264 stream and
an MPEG2 video stream.

But I have no clue how to tell Xine or VLC to play either the H264
stream or the MPEG2 stream....

Thanks