sound dropouts with DVB

Hello,

I use a Sundtek DVB-C stick with openSUSE 13.1 Linux.

Most of the time, TV is just fine. But sometimes the sound just drops
out, the sound disappears totally for up to 20 or 30 seconds. Usually
sound returns. When sound drops out, there is no error message.

Generally sound is fine, I use pulseaudio with KDE. The sound drop out
happens only when watching TV.

Is this a know issue with DVB? What could be the reason for the
dropouts? The DVB-C signal is strong, usually 100%.

Would be nice to get a hint.