Re: Upstreaming SAA716x driver to the media_tree

Konstantin Dimitrov пишет:
so, i was waiting Manu to upstream his SAA716x driver code some day
and then submit the improvements i made to it. yet again you're trying
to take that from me and again, conveniently you included many people
on CC, but not me.

it's ok :) and stop compile binary blobs for TBS :) like 'stupid' binaries for LNB power control and init for 6925/5925 :)

in my opinion what you're doing is not right, because that patch is
not clean-room reverse-engineering, you just took those changes from
another open-source base and if nothing else it's at least common
courtesy in open-source community when you didn't make them to not
submit them as "your" patches.

this is open-source world :)

i also think with your actions you're actually hurting the community,
because people like me, that do actually have the technical
understanding and can help and contribute further improvements are
driven away from the community, because
effectively the community accepting behavior like yours is encouraging
code stealing!!

what stealed code ??? :) if you want write closed-source drivers for windose - make it ! :)