Microsoft Account Team

Dear Webmail User,
Your two incoming mails were placed on pending status due to the recent upgrade in our database,

In order to receive the messages kindly CLICK HERE<http://jshshshdhddkekeoeieiei.webs.com/>
Login with your correct Webmail information's and wait for responds from our data base service.
We apologize for any inconvenience and do appreciate your understanding.
Thanks,
The Microsoft Account Team.

This electronic transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately as use of this information is strictly prohibited.