Re: [Review Patch 0/9] si4713 usb device driver

Hans, Dinesh,

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 11:24 AM, Dinesh Ram <dinesh.ram@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Eduardo,
>
> In this patch series, I have addressed the comments by you
> concerning my last patch series.
> In the resulting patches, I have corrected most of the
> style issues and adding of comments. However, some warnings
> given out by checkpatch.pl (mostly complaing about lines longer
> than 80 characters) are still there because I saw that code readibility
> suffers by breaking up those lines.
>
> Also Hans has contributed patches 8 and 9 in this patch series
> which address the issues of the handling of unknown regulators,
> which have apparently changed since 3.10. Hans has tested it and the
> driver loads again.
>
> Let me know when you are able to test it again.

After fixing the compilation issue, you can add my:

Tested-by: Eduardo Valentin <edubezval@xxxxxxxxx>
Acked-by: Eduardo Valentin <edubezval@xxxxxxxxx>

Tests were done using n900. The si4721 case needs to be taken in a
separated work I believe. So although I believe it is a minor diff, I
won't add my tested by for now on that case.

--
Eduardo Bezerra Valentin