Re: I2C transfer logs for Antti's DS3103 driver and DVBSky's DS3103 driver

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 8:32 AM, David Howells <dhowells@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Whilst that may be so, something clears it between one call to
> m88ds3103_set_frontend() and the next, so you probably need to unconditionally
> reload the program init table.

Check your GPIO config for the specific board in the cx23885 driver.
Registers unexpectedly resetting to their default value between tunes
could very well be because your GPIO setup is incorrect and the
demodulator chip's reset line is being strobed between tuning
requests.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs