Re: Mistake on the colorspace page in the API doc

Hi Wouter,

On Monday 24 June 2013 14:47:30 Wouter Thielen wrote:
> Hi Laurent,
>
> Sorry for the late reply. I'll post a patch of your revised version,
> but I don't see the documentation anywhere in your git repositories. I
> guess I'll download the file (preserving directory structure), update
> it, and send you a diff -run. If this is not how it is done, please
> let me know.

The documentation is located in the kernel sources. The file you're looking
for is Documentation/DocBook/media/v4l/pixfmt.xml. It can be compiled to html
by running

make htmldocs

in the root directory of the kernel tree.

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart