Re: EM28xx - new device ID - Ion "Video Forever" USB capture dongle

So latest news... It seems this USB dongle actually has an EM202 audio
processor instead of the Sigmatel reported in the logs.
I edited em28xx_audio_setup in em28xx-core.c accordingly and I can now
capture audio using the composite interfaces.
However joy didn't last really long as I soon realised audio capture didn't
worked as soon as I did open the video device at the same time.

To summarize:

ffmpeg -f v4l2 -i /dev/video1 /tmp/test.avi --> Works
ffmpeg -f alsa -i hw:1 /tmp/test/wav --> Works
ffmpeg -f v4l2 -i /dev/video1 -f alsa -i hw:1 /tmp/test.avi --> video OK but
no Audio

Regarding the S-Video that doesn't work I think it's just a matter of card
definition in em28xx-cards.c.... I will give a try several combination, nad
possibly update the wiki in case I end up to a satisfactory result.

In any case I'd be happy to have any insight regarding the problem when
audio doesn't work if video device is accessed at the same time.